COMPANY MANAGER JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Company Manager Overview:
Rosanna Gamson/World Wide (RGWW) seeks a talented, energetic, and committed company manager. The company manager works directly with the artistic director, Rosanna Gamson. In coordination with the board of directors, they will undertake a broad range of administrative duties to provide support for RGWW creative projects.
The starting pay is $20/hour, with an opportunity for growth after three months. The exact hours are flexible, with a minimum of 10 hours per week guaranteed. Mentoring and training will be provided and compensated. Weekly priorities will be determined in communication with the artistic director.
In alignment with RGWW’s core values, a successful candidate will have a clearly articulated personal commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion, and the arts. BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply.
This is a Los Angeles–based position. The company manager will be required to work on-site and will need to be available to travel internationally.
About Rosanna Gamson/World Wide:
For over two decades, Los Angeles–based RGWW, a non-profit organization, has created provocative dance theater that reflects the complexity of living together in the world today. RGWW has produced works in partnership with artists and companies nationally and internationally, including San Francisco, Guadalajara, New York City, Mexico City, Panama City, Lodz, Toronto, and Berlin.
RGWW convenes skilled dancers, singers, actors, musicians, and visual artists from different backgrounds and countries, weaving the artists’ skills, cultural traditions, and points of view into a multi-layered vision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– The company manager will be the point person for all RGWW administrative activities including:
– Coordinating with artist representation
– Booking and tour management
– Coordinating rehearsal logistics
– Managing the company calendar, including grants, deadlines, and reporting Assure non-profit and regulatory compliance
– Organize and attend board meetings and provide support materials in coordination with the artistic director and board president
– Oversee, edit, and distribute the newsletter
– Oversee and edit the website
– Monitor RGWW expenditures and revenues
– Prepare materials for tax filings
– Pay artists and vendors
– Write and issue contracts and letters of agreement
– Support fund raising efforts in coordination with the board of directors
– Supervise social media and direct mail efforts by staff
– Excellent verbal and communications skills
– Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
– Experience with non-profit or arts organizations
– Proficiency with spreadsheets, database systems, graphics, and web design
– Ability to be flexible and work effectively
START DATE: January or February of 2022
Please email resume, references, and statement of interest to email@example.com. All applicants please submit your materials by December 30, 2021