We are sharing the following paid Job Opportunity on behalf of Marina Magalhães. Applications are due by 5pm PST Friday, February 4th 2022:
Seeking Production Assistant for “Body as a Crossroads”
$20/hr, 4-6 hrs/week
Production Assistant will take direction from Lead Artist, Marina Magalhães.
– acquiring materials for rehearsals
– archiving rehearsal footage and notes
– interfacing with artists and venue
– supporting in budget management
– managing Mailchimp account
– attention to detail, clear communication, self-initiative, savy
– in alignment with anti-racist, feminist, decolonial values
– some relevant experience (preferred)
– proficiency in Google Drive/Google Docs, Mailchimp, Squarespace, and Instagram (preferred)
– Los Angeles-based & access to a car (preferred)
How to apply:
– email CV to email@example.com
– put in subject of email: “Production Assistant application”
– in the body of the email, write 3-4 sentences of who you are and what your interests/goals are in obtaining the position.
Learn more about “Body as a Crossroads” here.